We'll sometimes show you ads or other recommendations based on your activity on Pinterest.
We base these recommendations on things like the Pins you save or the topics you follow. If your settings allow, we may also use information from our ad partners and other sites you have visited recently to recommend things to you. For example, if you visit a lot of food blogs, we might show you more recipe Pins.
You can adjust which info we use to show you ads and other recommendations in your settings by following the instructions below.
Edit personalisation settings
Other articlesSkip Other articles Links
Edit your settings
- Add your website
- Change your email
- Change your password
- See more
- Claim your Instagram, Etsy or YouTube account
- Clear recent search history
- Connect to other apps with Pinterest
- Dark mode
- Edit notification settings
- Edit personalisation settings
- Edit your profile
- Find your profile
- Log in with Facebook, Google or Apple
- Update your country or language
- Update your location
- Keep your account secure
- Log in and out of Pinterest