Pinterest uses your location to provide better experiences, like sending push notifications about the best ideas nearby and showing you more relevant Pins and ads.
You can control whether Pinterest has access to your location services data in your device settings.
- Go to Settings in your iOS device
- Scroll down and select Pinterest to open the app settings
- Toggle the switch next to "Location" to turn location services on or off
To turn location services off for your iOS device altogether, go to your iOS Settings and select Privacy. Select Location services and toggle the switch to turn location services on or off.
- Ads performance reporting on Pinterest
- Android permissions
- Block or unblock someone
- Brand surveys
- Do Not Track
- Edit account privacy
- iOS location permissions
- Personalisation and data
- Personalised ads on Pinterest
- Pinterest and P3P
- Third-party analytics or advertising providers that Pinterest uses or allows
- See more