If you're not receiving emails from Pinterest, check your spam folder.
If you still can't find our emails, try these tips:
- Search your inbox for emails from any of our Pinterest email addresses
- If you use Inbox by Gmail, check the Social tab
- Check your email from the web (directly from Gmail, Yahoo, etc.), rather than an email client (such as Outlook or Thunderbird)
- Make sure you're checking the email address connected to your Pinterest account. If you need a hint, search for your email address in Account settings under Settings
- Edit your email notifications in your Pinterest settings under Notifications
- From your Settings, under Notifications, you can choose what types of email notification to get (activity, board searches & topics, Pin picks, social, other).
We send emails from:
- @account.pinterest.com (for account emails, such as password reset)
- @info.pinterest.com (for all general emails, news, etc.)
- @notifications.pinterest.com (for all notification emails)
- @explore.pinterest.com (for all recommendation emails)
- @inspire.pinterest.com (for all recommendation emails)
- @ideas.pinterest.com (for all recommendation emails)
We stop sending you emails if you mark an email you receive from us as spam, or if the emails we send you are bouncing. If you've tried all of the steps above and you still aren't seeing emails coming from us, get in touch with us and we'll help you sort it out.