If you think someone else logged in to your Pinterest account, you can view a list of all recent logins.
To view the list of devices that have logged in to your account:
- Log in to Pinterest on a trusted web browser
- Click at the top of Pinterest to open your menu
- Click Edit settings to open your settings
- Scroll down to the "Security" section
- Click Show sessions
You'll see a list of devices that have logged in to your account, including the date and location of the login. Click End activity to revoke access on any sessions you don't recognise.
- Log in and out of Pinterest
- Keep your account secure
- Edit your settings