Search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo may show your profile or boards in their search results. If you don't want to appear in search results, you can edit your settings to turn on search privacy. If you already appear in a search, you can contact the search provider.
Turn on your search privacy
We can hide your profile, but we can’t always hide your name if others have saved your Pins. For extra privacy, you can change your name or use secret boards.
When you turn on search privacy, a tag is added to your pages to let search engines know to exclude your profile and boards from search results. We add the tag straight away, but you may already have information that's added to search results.
If your profile, name or photos are appearing in a search outside Pinterest, you can ask the search engine to remove them:
Other articlesSkip Other articles Links
Edit your settings
- Add your website
- Change your email
- Change your password
- Claim your Instagram, Etsy or YouTube account
- Clear recent search history
- Connect to other apps with Pinterest
- Dark mode
- Edit notification settings
- Edit personalisation settings
- Edit your profile
- Find your profile
- Log in with Facebook, Google or Apple
- Update your country or language
- Update your location
- See more
- Keep your account secure
- Log in and out of Pinterest