Connect RSS feeds to your Pinterest business account and create Pins automatically from the content on your website. When you update your RSS feed, your content will be added to your boards as Pins within 24 hours. You can add as many RSS feeds as you want, as long as they match your claimed website. Each feed can publish Pins to a different board. Learn how to claim your website.
Connect your RSS feed
Wait for up to 24 hours to see your first Pins created in the board. As your RSS feed is updated, Pins will continue to be made on a daily schedule.
If you select a secret board, your Pins won’t be seen by people on Pinterest.
RSS feed specs
- We support RSS 2.* and RSS 1.* (RDF) formats. We currently don’t support Atom.
- Make sure your RSS feed page content is in XML format.
- Use a good quality image as your Pins will be taken from the <image>, <enclosure> and <media:content> tags under each <item> tag.
- Your Pin’s title and description will be created from the <title> and <description> tags under each <item>.
- Each <item> requires a link to your claimed domain.
If you’re in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Ireland and your RSS feed includes products, consider uploading a product catalogue instead.
RSS feed error messages
|Error message||Suggested action|
|RSS feed already exists.||Try adding a different feed.|
|RSS feed cannot be fetched.||Make sure the feed URL can be opened.|
|RSS feed cannot be parsed.||Check that the feed you provided is a valid RSS feed in XML format.|
|RSS feed unknown format.||Make sure your RSS feed is in RSS 2.* or RSS 1.* format|
|Links in the RSS feed are not under the claimed domain.||Check that all links in your feed match your claimed domain.|