Pinterest occasionally runs marketing offers that you can apply to your advertiser account. If you're eligible for a credit (a promotional amount that is added to your account to spend on ads) or you applied for a voucher (a discount towards billing), you can see this offer in your account.
Be mindful that credits and vouchers are not automatically applied to your account. You need to redeem a credit or a voucher to activate them. In addition, all credits and vouchers have an expiry date, after which the offer will no longer apply.
Before you claim a credit or voucher, make sure that:
- You’re using the account that you’ll be running campaigns in. Credits and vouchers are not transferable between accounts.
- You’ve successfully paid a bill. Before a credit or voucher can be applied to your account, you need to have a bill that’s been paid and processed. It can take up to two billing cycles before you see the credit in your account.
Redeem an offer code
- Log in to your Pinterest business account
- Click Ads at the top of your screen, then click Billing
- Click Promotions from the left-side navigation
- Click Offer codes
- Enter your offer code and click Apply offer
View your active vouchers and credits
You can view your active and expired offers, and their terms, validity period and expiry dates, on the Promotions page.
Log in to your Pinterest business account
Click Ads at the top of your screen, then click Billing
Click Promotions from the left-side navigation
If your ad spend meets the conditions of the offer, the voucher will be applied to your next bill.