To upload multiple videos in one go, use the Bulk create Pins tab in your Pinterest Settings. This tool is available to selected video creators and lets you upload up to 200 videos in one go from a spreadsheet that contains information about your videos.
Use this sample spreadsheet to get started. Each row in the spreadsheet represents the metadata for one video. You can pre-validate the spreadsheet to avoid issues during upload. You can also set a scheduled publish date to publish your video Pins at a preferred time.
Make sure the column names in your spreadsheet meet these guidelines.
|Video URL (required)||
|Pinterest board (required)||
Upload your spreadsheet
- Export your spreadsheet as a comma-separated value file or .csv.
- Log in to your Pinterest business account.
- Click the directional chevron down icon in the top-right corner of Pinterest to open your menu.
- Click Settings.
- Click Bulk Create Pins from the left-side navigation.
- Drag and drop your .csv file into the box or click the directional arrow up circle icon to upload your file. Once your videos have been added, we’ll send you an email to let you know that the upload was successful, or if anything needs to be fixed.