If you have a business profile and you've created shopping Pins with Catalogues, you can feature your shoppable products on your profile.
Create a shop experience
Upload a data source to Pinterest through Catalogues
- Filter your products to create product groups
- Tip: your product group name will be displayed on your shop. Use a Pinner-friendly name that reflects the products in the product group.
- From the 'Product groups' view in Catalogues, click the star to feature up to 8 product groups
Bear in mind:
- Pinners can see shops across all platforms (web, iOS, Android)
- You can have up to 8 featured shops
- Pinners can click into your shop to browse products within a featured product group
Other articlesSkip Other articles Links
- Set up your business profile
- Edit your business profile
- Become an advertiser
End of Other articles Links