If you have a business account and have claimed your website or published content on your profile, you can use the engagement tab on your desktop to like, highlight or respond to comments or photos on your Pins in one place. If someone mentions you in a Pin, you can also respond using the engagement tab. You can also turn off the ability for people to comment or upload photos on any Pins you’ve created.
The engagement tab has two sections. Comments, photos and mentions added by other people are on the left-hand side. When you select one of the items, it’ll open in the centre of the screen. You can also select items on the left-hand side to mark them as read or unread.
Use the engagement tab
- Log in to your Pinterest business account.
- Click the megaphone icon in the top right-hand corner to open the engagement tab.
- Click on an engagement on the left. The engagement will open in the centre of the screen.
- From the engagement tab, you can:
- React or reply to a comment or photo.
- Highlight a comment by clicking the ellipsis icon and selecting Highlight.
- Delete a comment or photo on a Pin by clicking the ellipsis icon the ellipsis icon and selecting Delete.
- Report a comment or photo by clicking the ellipsis icon and selecting Report this content.
- Remove a mention of yourself on a Pin or comment by clicking the ellipsis icon the ellipsis icon and selecting Remove @mention.
- Block someone by clicking the ellipsis icon and selecting Block user.
- Turn off the ability for other people to comment or add a photo on a Pin you’ve published by clicking the edit icon , then toggle the switch next to Allow people to comment.
You can also delete a comment or photo directly from a published Pin. Open the Pin and click the ellipsis icon below the comment, then click Delete on the comment or photo you want to delete.