Set up a free Pinterest business account profile to access Pinterest Analytics to see how your Pins perform and other tools that help grow your professional presence on Pinterest.
Ways to create a business account
If you do not already use Pinterest, you can create a new business account.
If you already have a personal Pinterest account, you can:
- Create a linked business account. You’ll be able to log in to your business account with the same login info as your personal account and easily switch between both.
- Convert your personal account into a business account. If you created a personal account for business purposes and want to migrate your Pins and followers to a business account, you can convert your personal account to a business account.
Create a new business account
Create a standalone business account on your desktop.
- If you have a personal account, log out
- Create your business account
- Enter your Email, Password and Age
- Click Create account
- Follow the prompts to complete your business profile:
- Click the edit icon to add your profile picture
- Enter your business name
- Add your website, if you have one
- Select your Country/region
- Select your Language
- Click Next
- Select one of the options from the drop-down menu for the focus of your business, then click Next
- Select what type of business you are, then click Next
- Choose whether you want to run ads or select I’m not sure yet
- Click Next
- Choose to Create a Pin, Grow your audience, Showcase your brand, or click the cancel icon to go to your new Pinterest business profile
If you're creating a business account to access an ad account, we recommend using your work email address and your real name instead of your business name. This helps account owners identify and validate the people who have access to their account. Select Other for Business type.
Link a business account to your personal Pinterest account
Create a business account that’s linked to your personal account and easily switch between accounts. You’ll use the same email and password to sign in to both accounts. You can link up to 4 business profiles to a personal Pinterest account.
Convert your personal account to a business account
If you have a personal account but want a business profile, you can convert your personal account to a business one on a desktop and keep your Pins and followers. You can switch back to a personal account at any time.
If you’ve already created a linked business account, you will not be able to convert a personal account to a business account. You’ll need to close your linked business account before you can convert an account.