Pinterest Analytics helps you understand your overall presence on Pinterest. It shows you what content, both paid and organic, resonates most on Pinterest.
Review your overall performance, video analytics, top Pins and boards, plus learn about the metrics in Pinterest Analytics and how to filter your data.
See your performance
You can review the overall performance of your Pins, boards and ads. On the Overview page, you’ll see your top boards and Pins from the last 30 days.
The insights you get from Analytics can help you make better decisions and customise your content. For example, if most of your impressions are mobile, you can optimise your website for mobile. If an item on your site is driving traffic, you can make sure it's available, feature it in more Pins and save it to more boards.
Top Pins and boards
When you filter your data, your top Pins and top boards for that selected filter will show. Top Pins and top boards are the Pins and boards, either organic or paid, that people have viewed or engaged with most.
To start, your top Pins and boards will be sorted by most impressions. Click on Top Pins or Top boards to update the filter to engagements, saves, closeups, or link clicks.
|Impressions||The total number of times your Pins were shown|
|Engagements||The total number of engagements on your Pins. This includes saves, close-ups, link clicks and carousel card swipes|
|Closeups||The total number of times people viewed a close-up version of your Pin|
|Saves||The total number of times people saved your Pins to a board|
|Link clicks||The total number of times people have clicked on your Pin to a destination on or off Pinterest|
|Video views||The amount of views for at least 2 seconds with 50% of video in view|
|Average play time||The average time someone spent watching your video|
|Saves||The number of times people saved your video Pin to a board|
|Link click rate||The number of video Pin clicks that drive to a destination, on or off Pinterest|
|Played at 95%||The number of times your video was viewed to 95% of its length|
|Total watch time||The total watch time for your video in minutes|
|10-second views||The number of times your video was viewed for at least 10 seconds or more of the length of the video|
You can apply filters to get more insight about your performance:
- Date range: View custom data ranges from 1 January 2019 on.
- Published Pin analytics: View analytics only for Pins you’ve published.
- Organic content: Pins created or saved by you on your profile. Pins created or saved by others that drive people to your claimed website or account.
- Paid and earned content: Pins promoted by you, including earned activity. This means Pins saved from a campaign you ran in the past may continue to earn impressions and engagements as people save your Pins to their boards on Pinterest.
- Claimed account: What people on Pinterest are saving from your claimed website or accounts.
- Device: What device people are viewing your Pins on.
- Source: Pins created and saved by and activity for Pins created and saved by others from your claimed accounts.
- Format: View data for different types of Pins.
Filter your data
To see a custom view of your data you can filter it.