View your profile analytics to see which of your Pins were seen, saved and clicked the most. Find valuable information about the stuff that people are interested in and continue saving Pins similar to these to keep your audience engaged and reach more people on Pinterest.
To see your profile analytics, click Analytics at the top of Pinterest, then select Profile.
Pinterest profile analytics are organised into 4 sections: Impressions, Saves, Link clicks and All-Time:
- Impressions are the number of times a Pin from your profile has appeared on Pinterest home feeds, category feeds and search. Average monthly viewers are the number of people who saw your Pins in the last 30 days. This includes all Pins you saved to Pinterest, plus any Pins other people saved from your website and linked accounts.
- Saves are the number of times someone saved your Pin to one of their boards. This is how people can discover your content on Pinterest.
- Lick clicks shows the number of clicks that drive to a destination, on or off Pinterest.
- All-time includes an assortment of metrics dating back to the beginning of your Pinterest account, including:
- Your all-time most saved Pins
- Pins that are ranked highly in searches
- Power Pins, which are Pins with all-time high engagement from people, using a combination of saves, comments, sends and more
You’ll see all metrics as a daily average. Use the date picker to see data for specific time periods, and the All apps menu to filter profile data by device. Click Export data to export your data to a CSV file.
Find out how to turn Pinterest Analytics Insights into action on our business blog.