If you're looking to drive more traffic to your website, you can bypass Ads Manager and bulk editor and easily create an ad directly from your profile.
Quickly create an ad
- Log in to your Pinterest business account
- Click on your profile picture at the top of Pinterest
- Find and hover over the Pin that you want to use as an ad and click Promote
- Note: Only Pins that are eligible for an ad campaign will have the Promote button
- Check the Destination URL to make sure the Pin links to the page you want to drive traffic to and add any URL parameters to your destination URL to track the source of your traffic
- Set a daily budget for your ad
- Choose if you want your ad to run continuously or for a set number of days
- Untick Expanded targeting if you don’t want your ad to automatically target people searching topics relevant for your ad
- Choose Automatic interests, All ages, All genders or 21+ to better target your ad or uncheck to pick specific categories
- Click Promote to finish creating your ad
Once you click Promote, we will review your ad to make sure it follows our advertising guidelines. This process can take up to 24 hours.
You'll begin to see metrics for your traffic campaign in Ads Manager after your ad has been reviewed and approved. You can switch to an ‘hourly’ view in Ads Manager to see the most recent metrics for a new campaign.
You can't select your bid when creating an ad from your profile. The amount you pay per click will be calculated automatically based on your selected keywords. In general, the more popular the keywords, the higher the bid. If you want to be able to set manual bids, create an ad campaign via Ads Manager.
Campaigns created using the Quick Promote feature will automatically default to targeting all genders, devices and locations within your country to help your ad get the most reach. If you want to refine this targeting, edit the campaign in Ads Manager.
Other articlesSkip Other articles Links
- Create and edit ads with Bulk Editor
- Create and edit ads with Ads Manager
- About ads