|Currently, only campaigns with the consideration objective are budgeted using campaign budgets. All other objectives use ad group budgets.|
Campaign budgets aim to simplify campaign setup and improve performance by automatically adjusting spend across ad groups based on their performance, removing the need for you to manually review and adjust. Input how much you’re willing to spend for your campaign, and our technology will allocate that budget across ad groups in an effort to drive more results at an efficient price.
How campaign budgets work
Campaign budgets for the consideration objective optimise spend across ad groups in an effort to deliver an efficient CPC (cost per click).
You may find that ad groups with lower CPCs receive more campaign spend than ad groups with higher CPCs. This is expected, and is meant to help you optimise your budget to receive greater clicks at a lower price.
Set up a campaign budget
Create a consideration campaign using campaign budgeting.
- Log in to your Pinterest business account
- Click Ads at the top of the screen, then click Create ad
- Under Choose a campaign objective, select Consideration
- Enter your campaign details including campaign name, status, campaign budget type (daily or lifetime), campaign budget and ad schedule
- Click Continue to create your campaign and move on to create your ad groups