Collections let people find products from fashion to home décor Pins, making it easier to bring their inspiration to life. When someone taps on a collections Pin, they’ll see a search icon in the bottom right-hand corner. When clicked, white dots will appear on the Pin that people can then tap to view and shop for the same or similar products.
Tag products in a collections Pin
If you have a Pinterest business account, you can tag your collections Pin with product links manually. Once you have linked your main Pin to your claimed website, you’ll be able to tag your products with links from any domain.
- Log in to your Pinterest business account from your desktop
- Click Create in the top left of the page and then click Create Pin
- Upload an image or video and add a Pin title, description and destination link from your claimed website
- Click the tag icon
- Click the plus circle icon
- Select whether you want to add an existing Pin, enter a URL or select a product ID from an existing Catalogue
- Your Pins: search by Pin title or description
- URL: enter a website URL for a product
- Catalogue: enter an exact match of an uploaded product ID using lowercase letters
- Repeat steps 5-6 until you have 3 or more products, then click Save products
- Click Done
- Choose a board to save your collection to from the drop-down menu and click Publish
Note: When you add a product from a product URL, you’ll create a product Pin that lives on a protected board. Only you can view your protected boards, they’re not visible to other people on Pinterest. You can access your protected boards by scrolling to the bottom of your profile, past your secret boards.
If you have a Pinterest business account and want to promote your collections Pin, find out how to create a collections ad.