After you set up the Pinterest Tag on your site, you can test events in Ads Manager to make sure they're working as expected.
Before you get started:
You can test the Pinterest Tag with these browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge
Open the event tester
- Log in to your Pinterest business account
- Click Ads in the top left-hand corner and select Conversions
- Click Test events in the menu on the left
Set the site
- Enter your website's URL in the Website URL field
- Click Launch
- The site you entered will open in a new tab
In the newly opened tab, use the site in a way you think would make the Pinterest Tag log events. For example, adding items to your shopping basket or viewing pages.
Check the logs
Toggle back to your Pinterest browser tab to review your logged actions. The actions you took on the site should be reflected. You can click on an event to see what data is being captured by the tag.
If you want to clear the logs and start again, click Clear activity.