Upload offline conversions to LiveRamp. LiveRamp will then match conversions to Pinterest IDs and report them back to us. We then match relevant campaigns to these conversions so you can then review total campaign conversions in Ads Manager
Before you get started
- Make sure you have an active campaign
- Confirm participation with LiveRamp and pass specific Pinterest Advertiser IDs to LiveRamp.
- If a parent Pinterest advertiser account contains multiple child accounts, pass unique Pinterest advertiser IDs for each child account to LiveRamp.
Get your data to LiveRamp
After you provide LiveRamp with your Pinterest advertiser IDs, LiveRamp will pass conversion data back to Pinterest. For help getting your data into LiveRamp, see LiveRamp's help centre.
- Frequency: Upload your file at least once a month and send conversion data within 30 days of each conversion occurrence to Pinterest
- File size: Your file must be under 5 GB in size and contain fewer than 10 million rows
- Delivery time: LiveRamp processes and delivers conversion events to Pinterest within 1-3 days. Your conversion data will be ready 48 hours after that.
- Separate files for each account: Do not combine conversions from child accounts into a single file. Upload conversions separately for each child account.