Block a Pinterest profile to prevent someone from following you, messaging you, or interacting with your Pins.
No one will ever receive a notification that you've blocked or unblocked them. They'll only be alerted if they try to follow you or interact with your Pins.
People you block will still appear in search, feeds, and group boards. Pins you saved from them will remain on your profile. You'll need to remove those Pins one at a time.
If your interaction with another person rises to the level of bullying or harassment, follow our reporting guidelines. If you’re ever concerned about your safety, contact a law enforcement agency.
Block a Pinterest user
Unblock an account
Other articlesSkip Other articles Links
- Access, edit or delete personal data
- Ads performance reporting on Pinterest
- Block or unblock someone
- See more
- Brand surveys
- Data sharing on Pinterest
- Do Not Track
- Edit account privacy
- Grant Android permissions
- iOS location permissions
- Other technologies like cookies
- Personalization and data
- Personalized ads on Pinterest
- Pinterest and P3P
- Pinterest marketing off of Pinterest
- Third-party analytics or advertising providers
- Third-party cookies