Occasionally, we’ll ask selected people if they’re interested in answering a few questions about brands on Pinterest. Lots of companies use brand surveys like these to help advertisers understand how people think about their products.
If you’re asked to take a brand survey, keep in mind that it’s completely optional and you can dismiss it at any time. Before we share your responses with advertisers, we’ll make sure they’re anonymous and aggregated.
- Ads performance reporting on Pinterest
- Android permissions
- Block or unblock someone
- Brand surveys
- Do Not Track
- Edit account privacy
- iOS location permissions
- Other technologies like cookies
- Personalization and data
- Personalized ads on Pinterest
- Pinterest and P3P
- Pinterest marketing off of Pinterest
- Third-party analytics or advertising providers
- See more