If you’ve got something great to say about a Pin, leave a comment or mention someone to share a Pin with them. Before you add a comment, review and accept our Comment Code to leave comments that follow our
You can only add links to Pinterest in your comment. Comments can be up to 500 characters.
Note: Comments may be disabled on some Pins.
You can add a comment on a Pin.
You can reply to a comment on a Pin. If you’ve published an
You can edit a comment that you post.
If you’ve received a great or helpful comment, you can choose to highlight it for other people to see.
You can create a comment filter to block a term for your published Pins. Comments containing the term will not appear on your Pin, though words or phrases containing the term will continue to appear in comments. If you’d like to block multiple words or phrases, use commas between each term to add each specific use case to the filter.
For example, if you create a filter for the word “apple pie”, any comment containing the exact phase will be blocked. In this case, “I like apple pie” or “apple pie” would be blocked. Any modified use of the word or phrase will not be blocked. In this case, “apple” or “apple pies are yummy” would not be blocked.
If you do not want comments on a Pin you’ve published, you can turn off comments for that Pin.
Your changes will save automatically.
If a comment goes against our
If you have a
- If you're deleting a comment, click Delete to confirm.
- If you're reporting a comment, select a reason for reporting it, then click Next. Click Report to confirm.
- If you're reporting a comment, select a reason for reporting it, then click Report to confirm.
- If you're deleting a comment, tap Delete to confirm.
- If you're reporting a comment, select a reason for reporting it, then click Next. Tap Report to confirm.