Before you can comment, send Pins, or join group boards, you'll need to confirm your email address.
Confirm your email address
- Check your inbox for the email address associated with your Pinterest account
- Look for a message with the subject line "Please confirm your email"
- Open the email and click Confirm your email
Resend the confirmation email or change your email address:
- Go to your home feed, where you'll see a prompt that says "Psst. Don't forget to confirm your email"
- From this message, select Resend email or Change your address
- If you selected Resend email and haven't received an email within 24 hours, we suggest you change the email address on your account
If you're having trouble confirming your email, try logging in directly to your email service on a browser instead of using a separate email program.
- Account setup troubleshooting
- Account access troubleshooting
- Account safety