We love to see how people use Pinterest in their everyday lives and all the great ideas they try (wins, fails, whatever). From time to time, we even reach out to people like you, to see if we can re-post their pic and inspire even more people to try new things.
If we can share your content (photo, comments and associated info), just respond to our original request with #ShareMyPinterest. Whenever possible, we’ll include your handle in our post. Between you and us, you’ll continue to own all content and information you post or share by tagging Pinterest, such as your photos, videos and comments (referred to as “your content”).
When you respond with #ShareMyPinterest, you’re giving us a license to reproduce, display and distribute your content on our channels (including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter), and to use it for other Pinterest marketing purposes. We may remove your content from our channels for any reason at any time.
Our license to your content is:
- Non-exclusive: You may use your content for your own purposes, or let others use your content.
- Fully-paid and royalty free: We don’t owe you anything else in connection with our use of your content.
- Perpetual: Our license lasts for an indefinite period of time.
You promise that:
- You own all rights to your content or have the right to give us the rights.
- Your content doesn’t infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights or other legal rights of any third party, and you have paid and will pay in full any fees or other payments that may be related to the use of your content.
Thank you and keep spreading the Pinterest love!