Do Not Track (or just DNT) is a privacy preference you can set in most browsers.
We support Do Not Track because we think it’s really important that you have a simple way to control how your info gets used. That’s why in addition to giving you a number of ways to choose how Pinterest uses your data, we honor DNT as a signal for how you want us to use data we collect outside of Pinterest.
For all the details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit allaboutdnt.com.
Other articlesSkip Other articles Links
- Access, edit or delete personal data
- Ads performance reporting on Pinterest
- Block or unblock someone
- Brand surveys
- Data sharing on Pinterest
- Do Not Track
- Edit account privacy
- Grant Android permissions
- iOS location permissions
- Other technologies like cookies
- Personalization and data
- Personalized ads on Pinterest
- Pinterest and P3P
- Pinterest marketing off of Pinterest
- Third-party analytics or advertising providers
- Third-party cookies
- See more