Do Not Track (or just DNT) is a privacy preference you can set in most browsers.
We support Do Not Track because we think it’s really important that you have a simple way to control how your info gets used. That’s why in addition to giving you a number of ways to choose how Pinterest uses your data, we honor DNT as a signal for how you want us to use data we collect outside of Pinterest.
For all the details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit allaboutdnt.com.
- Ads performance reporting on Pinterest
- Android permissions
- Block or unblock someone
- Brand surveys
- Data sharing on Pinterest
- Do Not Track
- Edit account privacy
- iOS location permissions
- Other technologies like cookies
- Personalization and data
- Personalized ads on Pinterest
- Pinterest and P3P
- Pinterest marketing off of Pinterest
- Third-party analytics or advertising providers
- Third-party cookies
- See more