We'll sometimes show you ads or other recommendations based on your activity on Pinterest.
We base these recommendations on things like the Pins you save or the topics you follow. If your settings allow, we may also use information from our ad partners and other sites you visited recently to recommend things to you. For example, if you visit a lot of food blogs, we might show you more recipe Pins.
You can adjust which info we use to show you ads and other recommendations in your settings by following the instructions below.
Edit personalization settings
Other articlesSkip Other articles Links
Edit your settings
- Add your website
- Change your email
- Claim your Instagram, Etsy, or YouTube account
- Clear recent search history
- Connect to other apps with Pinterest
- Dark mode
- Edit notification settings
- Edit personalization settings
- Edit your profile
- Find your profile
- Log in with Facebook, Google, or Apple
- Update your country or language
- See more
- Keep your account secure
- Log in and out of Pinterest