Pinterest uses your location to provide better experiences like sending push notifications about the best ideas nearby and showing you more relevant Pins and ads.
You can control whether Pinterest has access to your Location Services data in your device's settings.
- Go to Settings in your iOS device
- Scroll down and select Pinterest to open the app settings
- Toggle the switch next to "Location" to turn the location services on or off
To turn location services off for your iOS device altogether, go to your iOS Settings and select Privacy. Select Location Services and toggle the switch to turn location services on or off.
Other articlesSkip Other articles Links
- Access, edit or delete personal data
- Ads performance reporting on Pinterest
- Block or unblock someone
- Brand surveys
- Data sharing on Pinterest
- Do Not Track
- Edit account privacy
- Grant Android permissions
- iOS location permissions
- Other technologies like cookies
- Personalization and data
- Personalized ads on Pinterest
- Pinterest and P3P
- Pinterest marketing off of Pinterest
- Third-party analytics or advertising providers
- Third-party cookies
- See more