If you're not receiving emails from Pinterest, check your spam folder. We stop sending you emails if you mark an email you receive from us as spam, or if the emails we send to you are bouncing.
If you still cannot find our emails, try these tips:
- Search your inbox for emails from Pinterest.
- If you use Gmail, check the Social folder.
- Check your email from the web (directly from Gmail, Yahoo!, etc.), rather than an email client (like Outlook or Thunderbird).
- Make sure you're checking the email address connected to your Pinterest account—if you need a hint, look at your email address in your Pinterest Account settings under Settings.
- Edit your email notifications in your Pinterest Account settings under Notifications. You can choose what types of email notifications to get (Activity, Board searches & topics, Pin picks, Social, Others).