If you're not receiving email from Pinterest, check your spam folder.
If you still can't find our emails, try these tips:
- Check your email from the web (directly from Gmail, Yahoo!, etc.), rather than an email client (like Outlook or Thunderbird)
- Edit your email notifications in your Pinterest settings
- If you use Inbox by Gmail, check the Social tab
- Make sure you're checking the email address connected to your Pinterest account - if you need a hint, search for your username or profile name
- Search your inbox for emails from any of our Pinterest email addresses
We send emails from:
- pinbot [at] info.pinterest.com (for all general emails, news, etc)
- pinbot [at] notifications.pinterest.com (for all notification emails)
- pinbot [at] explore.pinterest.com (for all recommendation emails)
- pinbot [at] account.pinterest.com (for account emails, like password resets and more)
- business [at] pinterestmail.com (for business notification emails)
We stop sending you emails if you mark an email from us as spam, or if the emails we send to you are bouncing. If you tried all the steps above and you still aren't seeing emails from us, get in touch and we'll help you sort it out.
- App use
- Pins and boards