On Pinterest notifications
Click in the top right corner of Pinterest to find your on-Pinterest notifications. You’ll find updates about your Pins and boards, people you know on Pinterest, and stuff you might like. Click into each story to learn more about the Pins and people in it. Some stories are just about other people’s activity on Pinterest. You can turn these notifications off in your settings.
If you use the Pinterest app, we can send you push notifications about your activity on Pinterest. We do our best to only send you notifications you’ll enjoy and you can always select one of the following push notification preferences in your settings.
- Everything (except push you’ve turned off) will include push notifications about most of your Pinterest activity.
- Just the good stuff is only the push notifications we think you’ll like the most, including Pins and other recommendations.
- No push notifications will turn off your push notifications completely.
When you sign up for Pinterest, we’ll send you emails when you have new notifications. We do our best to only send you the emails you want to read, and you can always select one of the following email preferences in your settings or unsubscribe from within an email.
- Everything (except the emails you’ve turned off) will include emails about most of your Pinterest activity.
- Just the good stuff is only the emails we think you’ll like the most, including Pins and other recommendations.
- Only privacy and account emails unsubscribes you from all emails except for the official emails that can’t be turned off.
Once you’ve turned off a certain kind of email, you’ll find it listed under "Emails you’ve turned off." You can turn these back on by toggling the switch next to that type of email.
- Manage your boards
- Find and comment on Pins
- Customize your homefeed
- Manage your pins
- Add Pins to Pinterest
- Share Pins