Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and your browser cache.
SDKs are blocks of code provided by our partners that may be installed in our mobile apps that help us understand how you interact with our app’s features and get certain information about the device and network you use.
How data is retained for the various cookies depends on how often you clear the cache on your browser, device or app and how long we need to keep the data to bring you our different products and features.
Clear your Pinterest app cache
Similar to your browser, the Pinterest app will cache data within the device on which it’s installed. To clear the app cache on a mobile device:
- In your mobile device open the Pinterest app
- Once in the Pinterest app, tap
- Go to Privacy & data
- Tap on Clear app cache
- Ads performance reporting on Pinterest
- Android permissions
- Block or unblock someone
- Brand surveys
- Do Not Track
- Edit account privacy
- iOS location permissions
- Other technologies like cookies
- Personalization and data
- Personalized ads on Pinterest
- Pinterest and P3P
- Pinterest marketing off of Pinterest
- Third-party analytics or advertising providers
- See more