We educate people about our product and features in a lot of different ways—in our product, through emails and with ads we show on Pinterest and off, just to name a few. To show you better, more personalized ads about Pinterest around the Internet, we may share information with other platforms.
- If you’re on Facebook you may see an ad about a new Pinterest feature that we think that would interest you.
- If you’ve signed up to a business account you may see an ad about Pinterest advertising or other services for creators and businesses while you are on other platforms, such as Google.
Not into the idea of seeing personalized ads about Pinterest on other platforms? Go to your account settings and either click the checkbox (web) or toggle right (mobile) next to “Use your activity to improve the ads you see about Pinterest on other sites or apps you may visit." then click Done. You will still see Pinterest ads around on other platforms, but they won’t be personalized using information from Pinterest.
Other articlesSkip Other articles Links
- Ads performance reporting on Pinterest
- Block or unblock someone
- Brand surveys
- Data sharing on Pinterest
- Do Not Track
- Edit account privacy
- Grant Android permissions
- iOS location permissions
- Other technologies like cookies
- Personalization and data
- Personalized ads on Pinterest
- Pinterest and P3P
- Pinterest marketing off of Pinterest
- Third-party analytics or advertising providers
- Third-party cookies
- See more