Blocks usually happen when you do one thing too quickly or too frequently.
You might hit a block if you:
- Log in a lot
- Comment on Pins very quickly
- Post the same comment many times
- Follow a lot of people in a short period of time
- Add or save a lot of Pins from the same website quickly
- Use a link shortener or redirect like bit.ly
Prevent future blocks
- Wait 30 minutes to 24 hours before trying any of the above actions again
- Save Pins from their original source
- Use the full link rather than a link-shortener or redirect when including a link in a comment or description
Most limits are removed automatically within 24 hours.
- Account setup troubleshooting
- Account access troubleshooting
- Account safety