If you forgot your password, we can send you a link to create a new password and get back into your account.
- Go to pinterest.com/password/reset to request a password reset
- Enter your email, name, or username then click Search to find your account
- Select your account
- Check the email address connected to your account for a password reset email
- Click the link in the email and enter a new password
Keep in mind that in order to keep your account safe, we don't allow you to use any recently used passwords.
Once you reset your password, you'll need to update it on all the devices where you use Pinterest.
- Account setup troubleshooting
- Account access troubleshooting
- Account safety