Add the Pinterest browser button to Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge to save ideas from anywhere on the web.
Install with Chrome or Firefox
- Go to our browser button install page
- We'll suggest the right version for your browser
- Click Get our browser button
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation
Install with Microsoft Edge
- Head to the Microsoft Store page
- Click Get the app
- The Microsoft Store app should open and start downloading the Pinterest browser button
Install with Safari
The Pinterest browser button is not currently available on Safari after version 11. We're working to bring it back, but in the meantime you can install our browser button on another browser.
Use the browser button
Click the red at the top of your browser whenever you find something on the web you want to save.
If you’re having trouble with the Pinterest browser button, read our troubleshooting tips.
- Add Pins to Pinterest
- Share Pins
- Manage your boards
- Manage your Pins