If you think someone else logged in to your Pinterest account, view a list of all recent logins from your computer.
To view the list of devices that have logged in to your account:
- Log in to Pinterest on a trusted web browser
- Click at the top of Pinterest to open your menu
- Click Edit settings to open your settings
- Scroll down to the "Security" section
- Click Show sessions
You'll see a list of devices that have logged in to your account, including the date and location of the login. Click End Activity to revoke access on any sessions that you don't recognize.
- Edit your settings
- Keep your account secure
- Log in and out of Pinterest