You can search Pinterest for products to buy. Just find a product Pin and tap it to visit the retailer’s website. If you decide to order something, the purchase will happen with the retailer on their website.
Search for things to buy
There are many ways you can shop for products on Pinterest. You might not have all of them yet but you’ll see them soon.
Retailers who’ve met Pinterest’s Merchant Guidelines will have a badge on their profiles. This badge means that the merchant:
- has verified ownership of their website
- doesn't appear to be a spammer or drop-shipper
- includes price and availability in the product description
- has a clear return policy that states whether the merchant accepts returns
- has contact information for customer service
- has a shipping policy displaying shipping time and costs
Questions about an order
Although we work to make your shopping experience seamless, we're not responsible for any disputes or issues you may have with retailers or products discovered on Pinterest. If you have any questions about shipping, payments or refunds, please reach out to the retailer directly. We welcome all feedback about your overall shopping experience. Please let us know if a merchant isn’t following our guidelines.