What do you think of our help center? Please take a quick survey.
You can add a new board from your profile
- Click your name at the top of Pinterest then click Your Profile & Pins.
- Click Create a Board.
- Choose a name and category for your board. You can also make the board secret or invite others to Pin to it.
- Click Save Changes when you're finished.
- Open the board picker
- Type a title for your new board in the Create New Board field
- Click Create
Edit a board to change its name or description
- Go to the board and click Edit
- Or, open up the board and click Edit Board
- Make any changes to the board info
- Click Save Changes
- Use the Delete Board button if you want to permanently delete your board
When you delete a board, all the Pins on that board are deleted as well. We can't restore deleted Pins or boards, so be careful!
- Hover over the board and click Change Cover
- Scroll through your Pins and pick your cover
- Click Save Changes when you're done
- Click your name at the top of Pinterest then click Your Profile & Pins
- Drag your boards to rearrange them—just drop a board where you want it to be and we'll save it for you!
- Sometimes if you rearrange boards all at once, they don't save. Try moving a few and then refreshing the page to make sure the new order sticks.