If you're having trouble accessing your account, follow these steps:
- Go to pinterest.com/logout to make sure you're logged out
- Go to pinterest.com/password/reset and find your account
- Click "Send a password reset email"
- Check the email account you use with Pinterest for a password reset email
- Follow the steps in the email to reset your password
- Log in to Pinterest with your new password
Logging in with a new device?
If you’re still logged in on another device, you can change your email or password from that device.
Accidentally created a new account
Use the steps above to log out of Pinterest, find the right account, and reset your password.
Forgot your Pinterest email
Make sure you're logged out. Then, go to pinterest.com/password/reset and search for email addresses you may have used.
Visit our Login trouble article for more tips.