A group board
If a group board stopped appearing on your profile, you may have left the board accidentally, or been removed by the board creator. If you left a group board by mistake, you can ask the owner to invite you back to the board.
One of my Pins or boards
Sometimes Pinners accidentally delete a Pin or a board. We can't help recover boards that were deleted. We recommend searching Google for your Pinterest username and the name of the board or Pin to see if there's a cached copy.
All of my Pins and boards
If all of your Pins and boards are missing or look different, you may have accidentally created a new account. To get back into your account, follow these steps:
- Go to pinterest.com/logout to make sure you're logged out
- Go to pinterest.com/password/reset and find your account
- Click "Send a password reset email"
- Check the email account you use with Pinterest for a password reset email
- Follow the steps in the email to reset your password
- Log in to Pinterest with your new password
If you want to keep any Pins you saved with the accidental account, search for the account name save the Pins.