In this view, you’ll see:
- Avg. monthly viewers: The average number of people who have seen your Pins over the past 30 days.
- Avg. monthly engaged: The average number of people who engaged (save, click, close-up) with your Pins each month.
You can use the date picker to see how engagement trends over time. Please note: the data here is a monthly, not daily, aggregate.
You can also see:
- Language (according to someone's settings)
Tip: Understanding where your audience is from, what languages they speak and what gender they identify with can help you target your content better and find opportunities for your marketing and saving strategies.
In this view, you’ll see info on interests, boards and brands.
- Interests: This is a visual look at what your followers are into. Understand what your audience cares about and get new ideas for Pins and boards. These subjects can give you ideas for your content strategy, helping you connect and stay relevant with more people.
- Boards: These are a collection of boards from your audience that contains many of your Pins. You can see how your audience organizes your stuff and thinks about your brand. Use this to create new board categories for your own profile and marketing.
- Businesses: These are other business Pinterest accounts your audience follows. Learning who else your audience is interested in hearing from can clue you into what else they’re interested in and what you might create in the future.