What do you think of our Help Center? Please take a quick survey.
If you are seeing very few total impressions on your Promoted Pins, here are some things you can try to increase your ad delivery:
- Include related interests to reach Pinners who could also be interested in your business. For instance, if you are promoting kid-friendly snacks, try targeting people who are interested in “parenting” or “kids”.
- To see more volume in search, add a minimum of 20-30 keywords per ad group.
- Increase your bids to make your Promoted Pins more competitive with other businesses targeting the same audience.
- Ensure you’re running ads on mobile since most people use Pinterest on their mobile devices.
- Keep creative fresh to see what resonates with your audience.
- Remove keywords and interests that have low click through rates (for traffic campaigns) or engagement rates (for engagement campaigns).
- Look at the keywords and interests that resulted in the highest click through rates or engagement rates and edit your Pin to add new terms to make your ad more relevant.
- Set an end date for your ad group(s).
- For daily budgets, make sure your ad group budgets makes sense for the amount you’re willing to spend. To make sure you’re staying on budget for a campaign, do this simple calculation: Daily budget x duration of your campaign = the maximum amount you are willing to spend on that Promoted Pin campaign.
Learn about how to set different budget types here.
Before picking a Pin to promote or submitting your Promoted Pin, check our Ad Standards to make sure that your ad is approved during our 24 hour review process.