If you are seeing very few total impressions on your Promoted Pins, here are some things you can try to increase your ad delivery:
- Include related interests to reach Pinners who could also be interested in your business. For instance, if you are promoting kid-friendly snacks, try targeting people who are interested in “parenting” or “kids”.
- To see more volume in search, add a minimum of 20-30 keywords per ad group.
- Increase your bids to make your Promoted Pins more competitive with other businesses targeting the same audience.
- Ensure you’re running ads on mobile since most people use Pinterest on their mobile devices.
- Keep creative fresh to see what resonates with your audience.
- Remove keywords and interests that have low click through rates (for traffic campaigns) or engagement rates (for engagement campaigns).
- Look at the keywords and interests that resulted in the highest click through rates or engagement rates and edit your Pin to add new terms to make your ad more relevant.
- Set an end date for your ad group(s).
- For daily budgets, make sure your ad group budgets makes sense for the amount you’re willing to spend. To make sure you’re staying on budget for a campaign, do this simple calculation: Daily budget x duration of your campaign = the maximum amount you are willing to spend on that Promoted Pin campaign.
Learn about how to set different budget types here.
Before picking a Pin to promote or submitting your Promoted Pin, check our Ad Standards to make sure that your ad is approved during our 24 hour review process.
Archiving will help clean up your view of the ads you're running and reduce clutter. Archiving inactive campaigns, ad groups and Promoted Pins will also reduce load times across Ads Manager (e.g. page load times, metrics exports, bulk sheet exports, etc.).
A campaign, ad group, or Promoted Pin has been created by accident
You need to remove a rejected Promoted Pin
The campaign, ad group, or Promoted Pin has run its course (e.g. has an end date far in the past)
You can archive at any level of your campaign using the Ads Manager or the bulk editor. In Ads Manager, you archive components the same way you make edits. With the bulk editor, you can archive multiple campaigns, ad groups or Promoted Pins at the same time.
If you archive a campaign, all the ad groups and Promoted Pins in the campaign will be archived
If you archive an ad group, all the Promoted Pins in it will be archived. The campaign, and other ad groups in the campaign, won’t be affected.
Once something has been archived it can’t be restored. Archiving a component will permanently remove it from the default views and reports, and you can't undo this. However, you can export performance data on archived objects by selecting custom export filters.