We don’t allow anything on Pinterest that promotes self-harm, eating disorders or hard drug abuse. If you come across Pins or comments expressing life threatening suicidal thoughts or self-harm, please get in touch with your local authorities and report the content to us.
Even if the content doesn't seem life threatening, do still report it to us and we’ll get in touch with the person who posted it.
If you’re struggling with suicidal thoughts or are considering hurting yourself, please know that there is help. You can always reach out to friends, family or local organizations for support. We’ve also included resources below.
Suicide prevention help
- Befrienders Worldwide
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA and Canada)
- Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention
- Samaritans (UK and Ireland)
- Como Vai Você (CVV) (Brazil)
- SOS-Amitié (France)
- TelefonSeelsorge (for adults, Germany)
- Nummer gegen Kummer (for youth, Germany)
- The Trevor Project (for LGBTQ youth, ages 13-24)
- Lifeline Australia
- Foundation 113Online (Netherlands)
- Telefono de la Esperanza (Spain)