Pinterest occasionally runs marketing offers that you can apply to your advertiser account. If you're eligible for a credit (a promotional amount that is added to your account to spend on ads) or you applied for a coupon (a discount toward billing), you can see this offer in your account.
Be mindful that credits and coupons are not automatically applied to your account. You need to redeem a credit or a coupon to activate them. Additionally, all credits and coupons have an expiration date, after which the offer will no longer apply.
Before you claim a credit or coupon, make sure that:
- You’re using the account that you’ll be running campaigns in. Credits and coupons are not transferable between accounts.
- You’ve successfully paid a bill. Before a credit or coupon can be applied to your account, you need to have a bill that’s been paid and processed. It can take up to two billing cycles before you see the credit in your account.
Redeem an offer code
- Log into your Pinterest business account
- Click Ads at the top of your screen, then click Billing
- Click Promotions from the left-side navigation
- Click Offer codes
- Enter your offer code and click Apply offer
View your active coupons and credits
You can view your active and expired offers, their terms, validity period and expiration dates on the Promotions page.
Log into your Pinterest business account
Click Ads at the top of your screen, then click Billing
Click Promotions from the left-side navigation
If your ad spend meets the conditions of the offer, you'll see the coupon applied to your next bill.