Creating Pins a great way for your business to showcase creativity and own your brand presence on Pinterest.
Pins are ideas on Pinterest that people can discover and save to their boards.. As a business, you can create Pins to advertise your products and exhibit your ideas, and can link them back to your website. You can now create video Pins that will autoplay in users’ feeds, too!
Build a Pin on iOS
- Navigate to the on your mobile device and click
- Select Pin
- You should see a gallery of the photos and videos in your library - click the one you would like to Pin
- Add a title, cover image, description, and destination website
- Select a board for your Pin and it will automatically save
Build a Pin on Web
- Login to your business account and click or Create Pin from the homepage.
- Click to upload a video or image. If you are uploading a video, you’ll be prompted to select an image within your video to be the cover photo.
- Give it a title, description, and add it to a board using the drop down menu under ‘Choose a board'.
- Enter a website to link the video or image to.
- Click Publish.
Open the Pinterest app on your mobile device and click
You should see a gallery of the photos and videos in your library - select the one you would like to Pin and click Next
If creating a video Pin, slide the selector left or right to the image in your video that you would like as your cover photo
Add a title, cover image, description, and destination website
Select a board for your Pin and it will automatically save
- Rich Pins
- Your content on Pinterest
- Pinterest on your website