To upload multiple videos at once, use the Bulk create Pins tab in your Pinterest Settings. This tool is available to selected video creators, and lets you upload up to 200 videos at once from a spreadsheet that contains information about your videos.
Use this sample spreadsheet to get started. Each row in the spreadsheet represents the metadata for one video. You can pre-validate the spreadsheet to avoid issues during upload. You can also set a scheduled publish date to publish your video Pins at a preferred time.
Make sure the column names in your spreadsheet meet these guidelines.
|Video URL (required)||
|Pinterest board (required)||
Upload your spreadsheet
- Export your spreadsheet as a comma-separated value file, or .csv.
- Click the down arrow at the top-right corner of Pinterest to open your menu.
- Click Settings.
- Click Bulk Create Pins on the left-side navigation.
- Drag and drop your .csv file into the box. After your videos are ingested, we’ll send you an email to let you know that the upload was successful, or if anything needs to be fixed.
Other articlesSkip Other articles Links
- Organic Pins
- Pinterest and your website