Once you’ve imported your product data to Feedonomics and mapped your Pinterest feed, you’ll need to find your data source URL. The data source URL is what Pinterest will use to download and update your product data.
Find your data source URL
- From the Feedonomics menu bar, select Export.
- Under “Add Export”, select the Pinterest export template.
- In the “Variable Name” column, select your data attributes that correspond to the Pinterest attributes shown in the “Export Name” column.
- To the left of the Add Export section, select Use my Feedonomics FTP. Create an Export Name and click Show Advanced Options to format your output file. Your data source URL should link to a tab-separated (.tsv), comma-separated (.csv), or extensible markup (.xml) file.
- 1 - Get your products on Pinterest
- 2 - Ingest your data source
- 3 - Create product groups
- 4 - Promote your products
- 5 - Measure and improve shopping ads
- Shopping partner integrations