Once you’ve imported your product data to GoDataFeed and mapped your Pinterest feed, you’ll need to find your data source URL. The data source URL is what Pinterest will use to download and update your product data.
Find your data source URL
- From your GoDataFeed admin, navigate to Feeds then click Pinterest.
- Click Settings.
- Create your feed pull URL.
- Copy and paste your feed pull URL from GoDataFeed into your Pinterest account as your data source URL.
- 1 - Get your products on Pinterest
- 2 - Ingest your data source
- 3 - Create product groups
- 4 - Promote your products
- 5 - Measure and improve shopping ads
- Shopping partner integrations