Before you get started
- Sign in to your Pinterest account. Before you get started in the Square dashboard, make sure you're signed into the account you want to connect to Square. Need help logging in or out? See Log in and out of Pinterest.
- Custom domain. You'll need a custom domain for your Square Online Store. Need to set one up? See Square's Help Center article: Create Your Online Store
Connect your Square Store with Pinterest
- Sign in to Online Store in your Square Dashboard and click Site Settings > Integrations
- Click the Pinterest Verification and Conversion Tag dropdown
- Click Verify and add tag after reading the tag guidelines
- You'll see a prompt to "Authorize Square E-commerce to use your account." Verify that you're connecting to the correct Pinterest account.
- Correct account: Click Authorize App
- Wrong account: Click Log out and sign in to the Pinterest account you want to connect with Square
Now that your accounts are connected, we'll work on verifying your domain. This can take up to a day, check back as often as you'd like.