In the report center, you can customize report templates to see all of the information you need in 1 report. View your report history to see real-time status updates and run past reports again.
Create a custom report
- From your Pinterest business account, click Ads in the top left corner
- Click Reporting
- Click Export above the reporting table then select Create custom report
- Under "Report type" on the left side of the screen, click to choose a report template
- Title your report and set time or date ranges in the "Report details" section
- Edit the available options in the "Data setup" section to customize your report data
- Add and remove columns for your report
- Search for a column in the search bar
- Click next to a category to browse column options
- Click next to a column name to remove it from your report
- Click Run report
When you click Run report, you'll land on your report history page. Keep an eye on the report status column to see if your report completed successfully.
View your report history
To view your report history, click Export above the reporting table in your reporting dashboard then select View report history. Here you'll see real-time report status updates on reports you've created in the report builder.
On the report history page, you can:
- Cancel a report while it's still processing
- Run a cancelled or failed report again
- Download a completed report
Reports are stored in your report history for 3 days after creation. Note that any reports created from your reporting table won't be available in your report history.
Other articlesSkip Other articles Links